Re: Updated Kernel Hacker's guide to git

From: Christian Couder
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 04:18:40 EST

Hi,

Le lundi 30 juin 2008, Jeff Garzik a écrit :
> Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> > On Dec 23 2007 06:13, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> >> Another year, another update! :)
> >>
> >> The kernel hacker's guide to git has received some updates:
> >>
> >> http://linux.yyz.us/git-howto.html

May I suggest adding some stuff about "git bisect", or at least links to
other documentation about it, in this guide?

Especially, you may want to add an example about how to automate testing
using "git bisect run" as you suggest other to do that:

http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0804.1/0633.html

Thanks in advance,
Christian.