Re: [Bug #10868] Oops on loading ipaq module since 2.6.26,prevents use of device

From: Adam Williamson
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 17:42:16 EST

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 23:33 +0200, Oliver Neukum wrote:

> This is odd. Your device shows one interface with one endpoint bulk and
> bulk out respectively. Yet two ports are created. Odd.

OK. If you mean /dev/ttyUSB0 and /dev/ttyUSB1 are always both created
when the device is plugged in - yep. This is the case in the working
kernel too. From what I've seen in howtos and the like, this seems to be
the case for most such devices. Well, let me know what else you need
from me. :)
--
adamw