Re: 2.6.26-rc8: Reported regressions from 2.6.25

From: Stefan Becker
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 07:25:38 EST

Hi Rafael,

Rafael J. Wysocki <rjw <at> sisk.pl> writes:

> This message contains a list of some regressions from 2.6.25, for which there
> are no fixes in the mainline I know of. If any of them have been fixed
> already, please let me know.

I started a discussion about a USB lockup regression for 2.6.24/25 under the
following thread:

<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/696589>

I prepared a patch for 2.6.26-final and sent it to Greg:

<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/6996>

This will fix IRQF_SHARED|IRQF_DISABLED at least for USB and probably solve
various problems people have reported...

Regards,

Stefan