saa7134 duplicate device in module, but different device_data?

From: Ben Collins
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 13:57:33 EST

In the saa7134 module, there are these two entries in
MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE():

},{
.vendor = PCI_VENDOR_ID_PHILIPS,
.device = PCI_DEVICE_ID_PHILIPS_SAA7133,
.subvendor = 0x185b,
.subdevice = 0xc100,
.driver_data = SAA7134_BOARD_VIDEOMATE_TV,
},{
.vendor = PCI_VENDOR_ID_PHILIPS,
.device = PCI_DEVICE_ID_PHILIPS_SAA7133,
.subvendor = 0x185b,
.subdevice = 0xc100,
.driver_data = SAA7134_BOARD_VIDEOMATE_TV_GOLD_PLUS,
},{

Both will exactly match, and I assume only the first one will ever be
used, hence the second is just a wasted dupe. At least, I would assume
if not for the differing driver_data. Anyway to clear up this ambiguity?