[patch 00/21] s390 printk message cleanup

From: Martin Schwidefsky
Date: Wed Jun 25 2008 - 10:44:30 EST

Greetings,
this is the first batch of patches of our project to document all s390
specific kernel messages. The first step is to cleanup the existing
messages: remove debugging messages, convert messages to BUG_ON / WARN_ON
and convert messages to debug feature entries.
The second step will be to introduce a new family of print macros that are
then uniformly used in the s390 device drivers.
The third step are the Documentation files and a script that is used to
check the messages and to create man pages from the descriptions.
Steps 2 & 3 are not final yet so this patch set only has the message
cleanup for the next merge window. At large pretty boring stuff ..

--
blue skies,
Martin.