Linux 2.6.25.9

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 17:29:11 EST

We (the -stable team) are announcing the release of the 2.6.25.9 kernel.

It contains a number of assorted bugfixes all over the tree. Any users
of the 2.6.25 kernel series are STRONGLY encouraged to upgrade!

I'll also be replying to this message with a copy of the patch between
2.6.25.8 and 2.6.25.9

The updated 2.6.25.y git tree can be found at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.25.y.git
and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.25.y.git;a=summary

thanks,

greg k-h

--------

Makefile | 2
arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso.c | 2
arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c | 10 ++
drivers/hwmon/adt7473.c | 3
drivers/hwmon/lm85.c | 2
drivers/net/atl1/atl1_hw.c | 1
drivers/watchdog/hpwdt.c | 154 +++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------
include/asm-x86/page_32.h | 3
include/linux/bootmem.h | 2
mm/bootmem.c | 4 -
mm/memory.c | 41 +++++++++--
mm/migrate.c | 10 ++
net/sctp/socket.c | 4 -

Bernhard Walle (2):
Add return value to reserve_bootmem_node()
x86: use BOOTMEM_EXCLUSIVE on 32-bit

David S. Miller (1):
sctp: Make sure N * sizeof(union sctp_addr) does not overflow.

Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
Linux 2.6.25.9

Jean Delvare (2):
hwmon: (lm85) Fix function RANGE_TO_REG()
hwmon: (adt7473) Initialize max_duty_at_overheat before use

Jeremy Fitzhardinge (1):
x86: set PAE PHYSICAL_MASK_SHIFT to 44 bits.

Linus Torvalds (3):
Reinstate ZERO_PAGE optimization in 'get_user_pages()' and fix XIP
watchdog: hpwdt: fix use of inline assembly
Fix ZERO_PAGE breakage with vmware

Radu Cristescu (1):
atl1: relax eeprom mac address error check