Re: kernel BUG at kernel/workqueue.c:169 (was: linux-next: Tree for June 16)

From: Thomas Meyer
Date: Mon Jun 23 2008 - 16:10:59 EST

Zitat von Rusty Russell <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Saturday 21 June 2008 04:48:37 Thomas Meyer wrote:
> > I tried to bisect this one, but without a consistent result.
>
> That's always suspicious...
>
> > Another thing i tried is to change <linux/kernel.h>:
>
> This will also cause almost everything to be rebuilt. I find it hard to
> believe this is the culprit; does a "make clean" also fix it?

Sorry! I compared the created binary and both are equal. So above commit
revertion or the change of linux/kernel.h has nothing to do with the non
working usb wlan stick.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not. And when it's non-working then i also get the
BUG at kernel/workqueue in my dmesg.

Sorry for all the bustle.

greets
thomas