Re: MMC: correct card drivers MODULE_LICENSE() statements

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 13:07:29 EST

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:07:02 +0100
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Both the mmc_test and sdio_uart drivers' headers show that
> they are licenses under GPL version 2, but the MODULE_LICENSE
> statements say "GPL". Change the licensing statement to better
> reflect their licensing.

This is the same in the entire drivers/mmc subtree. Also, some are v2
only, some are v2 or later. I don't know if there is a consensus on the
naming of these yet. Anyway, it's just used for protecting GPL-only
symbols, so I don't see much point in extending the tag beyond its
current form.

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Use end-to-end encryption where
possible.