Re: [TCP]: TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT causes leak sockets

From: Jarek Poplawski
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 03:02:14 EST

On 19-06-2008 00:12, David Miller wrote:
> From: "Kok, Auke" <auke-jan.h.kok@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:25:28 -0700
>
>> You only complain and do not provide a single solution to your
>> problem.

Technically, Ingo has asked for a solution (but btw. he gave some
proposal), so this argument is wrong.

>> Your continued screaming and whining is totally not
>> productive nor constructive at all,

Actually, screaming and whining often "helps" to have things done,
so this argument is wrong too.

>> and frankly is insulting

This one is right.

>> since
>> you completely ignore the fact that we worked with the the community
>> more than two-year to come to some maintainable situation.

Two-year work doesn't guarantee the solution is right (but it might be
right),so - wrong argument.

> I completely and %100 agree with you.

I give 25...

Regards,