backlog of firewire fixes

From: Stefan Richter
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 18:30:48 EST

Hi lists,

this is a heads-up that I plan to send the following updates to Linus on
Friday --- unless anybody has issues with them; please tell me so. The
diffstat looks quite big for this late -rc phase, but the bulk of it is
just Kconfig documentation rewording and reordering, and indentation
churn by the printk prefixes patch.

The updates are staged in

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ieee1394/linux1394-2.6.git for-linus

and consist of

Stefan Richter (9):
firewire: don't panic on invalid AR request buffer
firewire: fw-ohci: use of uninitialized data in AR handler
firewire: fw-ohci: disable PHY packet reception into AR context
firewire: fw-ohci: write selfIDBufferPtr before LinkControl.rcvSelfID
firewire: fill_bus_reset_event needs lock protection
firewire: fw-ohci: unify printk prefixes
firewire: deadline for PHY config transmission
firewire: Kconfig menu touch-up
ieee1394: Kconfig menu touch-up

drivers/firewire/Kconfig | 32 ++++----
drivers/firewire/fw-cdev.c | 9 ++-
drivers/firewire/fw-ohci.c | 110 ++++++++++++++-------------
drivers/firewire/fw-transaction.c | 52 +++++++++----
drivers/ieee1394/Kconfig | 118 ++++++++++++++++-------------

All patches have been seen on linux1394-devel and on lkml.
--
Stefan Richter