Re: AMD Mobile Semprons (3500+, 3600+,...) break with nohz and highresenabled

From: Richard
Date: Mon Jun 16 2008 - 15:08:09 EST

H. Peter Anvin wrote:
Thomas Renninger wrote:
- This affects AMD Mobile Semprons (at least 3500+ and 3600+)

This seem to be a mainline kernel regression since the nohz/highres
patches have been added.
I do not own such a machine myself (Richard, Evgeny, Uli (and Anvin?)
have such a machine and already helped to come that far).

'Fraid I don't. :(

-hpa

I can help out as needed, just a work deadline I have to meet so I haven't been able to dig further. Just point me in the direction and I'll gladly be someones hands on the beastly machine :-)

Richard