[patch 00/15] S3C24XX SD/MMC driver series

From: Ben Dooks
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 12:00:20 EST

This series provides support for the SD/MMC controller
contained in many of the Samsung SoCs. The patches have
been gathered from both the OpenMoko[1] kernel support
series (from various contributors) and my own updates
to update and add functionality.

I would like people to check over this series and ensure
that I have correctly attributed the patch source, and
to any objections to this seriese being submitted for
2.6.27.

The series has been kept seperate due to the fact that
there are several contributors, including myself.

[1] http://www.openmoko.org/

--
Ben (ben@xxxxxxxxx, http://www.fluff.org/)

'a smiley only costs 4 bytes'