Re: [Bug #10825] appletouch after wakeup

From: Justin Mattock
Date: Sat May 31 2008 - 19:21:56 EST

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 10:10 PM, Justin Mattock
<justinmattock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Oliver Neukum <oliver@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I agree, right now I upgraded to the latest git on thursday, and
>>> performed a suspend to see if it would appear, but nothing.
>>> I did notice the same error while doing a reboot, and noticed
>>> appletouch was motionless until I removed and inserted the module back
>>> in.
>>> regards;
>>>

>> Can you please add your device to the quirk lis in drivers/usb/core/quirks.c
>> with USB_QUIRK_RESET_RESUME and retest?
>>
>> Regards
>> Oliver
>>

> Sure; I just need to figure out what the vendor ID.
> regards;
>
> --
> Justin P. Mattock

O.K. I seem to be confused with the sequence:
List of quirky USB devices. Please keep this list ordered by:
* 1) Vendor ID
* 2) Product ID
* 3) Class ID

should I use this:

{ ATP_DEVICE(0x021a, 0x05ac), .driver_info = USB_QUIRK_RESET_RESUME },

or this,

{ USB_DEVICE(0x05ac, 0x021a), .driver_info = USB_QUIRK_RESET_RESUME },

can you verify for me so that I don't get things messed up.

--
Justin P. Mattock