via agp patches

From: Greg KH
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 20:36:16 EST

Recently VIA has been distributing some pre-build kernel modules for
their latest video cards without the source for it. So I asked, and got
the patches. I've forward ported them to the current 2.6.26-rc4 tree,
and they also apply cleanly to 2.6.25 as well. They are here in the
three emails after this one.

I'm still working on getting some more information on exactly what these
patches each do for a good changelog, but until then, if anyone has the
hardware and wants to play with the code, here it is.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h