Re: Problem activating multiple cores ONLY if I press any key before kernel is loaded

From: S K
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 00:34:08 EST

Linus Walleij, Yes, I know there are config files in the kernel
source/rpm! What I don't know is, whethere it's only one config file?
What is/are the name(s) of the config file(s)? I want also to make
sure I don't edit any auto generated config file.

Robert, Yes, it's a USB keyboard. You could be right. I want to pin
point the cause though.

Thanks,
SK