Re: Performance Characteristics of All Linux RAIDs (mdadm/bonnie++)

From: Keld Jørn Simonsen
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 15:03:00 EST

I added this in the wiki performance section.
I think it would have been informative if also a test with one drive in
a non-raid setup was described.

Are there any particular findings you want to highlight?

Is there some way to estimate random read and writes from this test?

Are the XFS file systems completely new when running the tests?

Best regards
keld