[git pull] PCI fixes

From: Jesse Barnes
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 18:55:29 EST

Please pull the PCI fixes:
git pull git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jbarnes/pci-2.6.git for-linus

Hopefully this'll be the last set of important fixes needed for 2.6.26.
Kenji-san tracked down and fixed several PCI hotplug problems, and Shaohua
fixed an interesting ASPM bug caused by a PCIe multifunction device that had
at least one non-PCIe sub-function. One of the hotplug problems ended up
being a structural problem, so we'll probably have to rework the fix again
a bit more properly in 2.6.27 (once we figure out how we want to do it).

Thanks,
Jesse

Kenji Kaneshige (7):
shpchp: add message about shpchp_slot_with_bus option
pciehp: fix NULL dereference in interrupt handler
pciehp: fix slow probing
pciehp: poll cmd completion if hotplug interrupt is disabled
pciehp: move msleep after power off
pci hotplug core: add check of duplicate slot name
pciehp: add message about pciehp_slot_with_bus option

Shaohua Li (1):
PCI: don't enable ASPM on devices with mixed PCIe/PCI functions

hotplug/pci_hotplug_core.c | 7 ++
hotplug/pciehp.h | 11 ++-
hotplug/pciehp_core.c | 6 +-
hotplug/pciehp_ctrl.c | 36 ++++++------