2.6.26-rc3 - appletouch resume "incomplete data package"

From: Bob Copeland
Date: Sun May 25 2008 - 16:24:23 EST

This appears to be a regression since 2.6.25. After resuming, I get:

appletouch: incomplete data package (first byte: 2, length: 4).
appletouch: incomplete data package (first byte: 2, length: 4).
appletouch: incomplete data package (first byte: 2, length: 4).
[...]

And the touchpad doesn't work. This is on a first gen MacBook. I
didn't see any changes to the driver itself in that timeframe.
Anyone have ideas, or should I try a bisect?

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com