Re: I am a volunteer

From: Davi Leal
Date: Sun May 25 2008 - 12:44:53 EST

Bart Van Assche wrote:
> > http://kernelnewbies.org/
>
> The above URL points to a page with a.o. a link to the kernel janitors
> to do list, which might be what you are looking for:
> http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo.

>From the above link I have picked the below task. If that is already done I
will pick another easy one. Any correction, suggestion, etc. is welcome:

* Code that depends on LINUX_VERSION_CODE & KERNEL_VERSION < 2.6 can be
* deleted in most cases. (Mostly/all? done)

Against what git repository should I do the check,
linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git ?

P.S.: I have subscribed to kernel-janitors, etc.