[GIT]: Sparc

From: David Miller
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 00:55:22 EST

Several fixes here:

1) If hypervisor console runs on older firmware and has to
use byte-at-a-time console I/O, it will deadlock immediately
on SMP.

2) The way kernel stacks are setup for kernel threads creates a frame
pointer loop at the top of the stack, fix and NULL terminate the
stack linkage or else backtraces that follow through trap frames
end up being bogus.

3) Offsets of the pt_regs objects were wrong in stack backtrace code.

4) When returning from a kernel originating trap, we need to clear
out the pt_regs magic value to prevent false positive hits in
future backtraces.

Please pull, thanks a lot!

The following changes since commit 93dae5b70e7c1c8e927d22e1c20a941ca376906a:
David S. Miller (1):
sparc64: Add global register dumping facility.

are available in the git repository at:

master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/sparc-2.6.git master

David S. Miller (4):
sunhv: Fix locking in non-paged I/O case.
sparc64: Fix kernel thread stack termination.
sparc64: Fix stack tracing through trap frames.
sparc64: Prevent stack backtrace false positives on trap frames.

arch/sparc64/kernel/process.c | 36 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
arch/sparc64/kernel/rtrap.S | 1 +
arch/sparc64/kernel/stacktrace.c | 12 +++++++-----
arch/sparc64/kernel/traps.c | 12 +++++++-----