Re: [alsa-devel] Moving sound/* to drivers/ ?

From: Rene Herman
Date: Wed May 21 2008 - 18:05:42 EST

On 21-05-08 23:58, Rene Herman wrote:

On 21-05-08 23:44, Linus Torvalds wrote:

So I would personally certainly not mind somebody doing a
git mv sound drivers/sound
.. edit makefiles and Kconfig files appropriately ..
git commit -a

and it wouldn't be a problem for git (ie the repository wouldn't grow or anything like that).

I'd personally like the net/ structure more. So subsystem code under sound/ and drivers moved to drivers/sound/.

Suggestion for sound/drivers: drivers/sound/generic :-)

Rene.