Re: b4aa54d951d38d7a989d6b6385494ef5ea7371d7 breaks some serial configurations

From: Russell King
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 19:14:00 EST

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:52:52PM +0200, Javier Herrero wrote:
> I see... would be OK to move the asm/serial.h include to its original
> position and to modify the asm-blackfin/serial.h in this way to avoid
> duplicate definition warnings, or would it be too ugly?:

Can blackfin systems accept PCMCIA cards? Or PCI cards? In which case
you probably don't want to implement this support like this.

A better solution may be to add some UPF_ flags to indicate the interrupt
polarity on a per-port basis. Not sure I'm particularly thrilled by that
idea though, but other solutions I can think of inspire me even less.

--
Russell King
maintainer of: