PCIEHP breakage in 2.6.26-rc1,2.6.26-rc2,2.6.26-rc3

From: Ryan Hope
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 13:47:46 EST

My kernel, and numerous other people have reported to me that their
kernels hang at boot if CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_PCIE=Y

If this is set to M or N. The kernel boots fine.

When I build pciehp as a module, and try to modprobe it after the
kernel boots, modprobe never returns. I can cancel the operation with
ctrl+c and then when i run dmesg there are messages that look like the
module did get inserted.
Further more, lsmod shows that the module was loaded.

Seems like there is a small bug in here somehwhere.

-Ryan Hope