latest git

From: Justin Mattock
Date: Mon May 12 2008 - 22:06:27 EST

Hello; I pulled the latest git today; With the macbook pro everything
seems really good, feels cooler, and quieter,
I'm getting cut outs with the wireless, but am not too sure if its
madwifi, or in the kernel. usually happens every so often, i.g. I
noticed this with earlier kernels
but didn't pay much attention to it. out of a week of running 10 or 15
hrs a day maybee one or two times out of the week(maybee someones
hacking my line).
As for the suspend; I loaded radeonhd and was unsuccessful with having
a resume.(I'm seeing a blank screen then a reboot)
isight works, dvd works. etc..
other than that I'm quit content with what I see. "You guys rock"
regards;
--
Justin P. Mattock