Re: Slow DOWN, please!!!

From: Greg KH
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 19:35:48 EST

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 01:14:39PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> >
> > In fact, I'd personally like to make it even shorter
>
> Just to clarify: I'd actually like to make the merge window be just a
> week. If even that.

I'd go for that. The only one with a possible problem might be Andrew
due to his need to rebase his 1000+ individual patches before he sends
them to you :)

Everyone else should have things queued up and ready to go for you as
it's not like we don't have some warning that the window is about to
open up...

thanks,

greg k-h