Re: Slow DOWN, please!!!

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 18:08:23 EST

On 04/30/2008 11:42 PM, Dmitri Vorobiev wrote:
For busy (or lazy) people like myself, the big problem with linux-next are
the frequent merge breakages, when pulling the tree stops with "you are in
the middle of a merge conflict". Perhaps, there is a better way to resolve
this without just removing the whole repo and cloning it once again - this

If this is still an issue of -next, I would say we won't get too much testers. I gave up after first time I was attacked by that and got back to pure -mm.

I think greg-kh asked why this happens (Stephen rebases?), if you search archives, I'm sure you'll find it.