small author mixup (was: git pull KVM updates for 2.6.26rc)

From: Christian Borntraeger
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 04:12:28 EST

Am Sonntag, 27. April 2008 schrieb Avi Kivity:
> Carsten Otte (4):
> s390: KVM preparation: provide hook to enable pgstes in user pagetable
> KVM: s390: interrupt subsystem, cpu timer, waitpsw
> KVM: s390: API documentation
> s390: KVM guest: detect when running on kvm
>
> Christian Borntraeger (10):
> KVM: kvm.h: __user requires compiler.h
> s390: KVM preparation: host memory management changes for s390 kvm
> s390: KVM preparation: address of the 64bit extint parm in lowcore
> KVM: s390: sie intercept handling
> KVM: s390: intercepts for privileged instructions
> KVM: s390: interprocessor communication via sigp
> KVM: s390: intercepts for diagnose instructions
> KVM: s390: add kvm to kconfig on s390
> KVM: s390: update maintainers
> s390: KVM guest: virtio device support, and kvm hypercalls

Thats interesting, some of these patches should actually be credited to
Carsten - and in fact on kvm.git master they are credited to Carsten.

I think the problem is, that these patches contained multiple From lines. On
kvm.git the first line (Carsten) was used. When you transferred these patches
to the kvm.git-2.6.26-branch, git used the next From-line as the original one
was already removed.

While it is not a typical case, is there a better way of specifying multiple
authors to avoid future confusion?

Christian