Re: gregkh-02-pci tree is now gone

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 02:23:00 EST

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:38:54 -0700 (PDT) David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:34:12 -0700
>
> > What is gregkh-03-ldp?
>
> That's the special tree that breaks the linux-next build every day
> in order to make sure Stephen is paying attention :-)

Today, that failed in its plan :-)

Actually is it is a tree for the Linux Driver Project that Greg is
running - I am in two minds about whether I should carry it. Currently,
it is right at the end of the build and if something fails in there it
gets reverted - I make no attempt to diagnose problems. Greg wanted
"exposure".

I will write up a general mail about what I want in linux-next from now
on and I suspect that I will exclude most (if not all) of that tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx