Slow DOWN, please!!!

From: David Miller
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 22:04:05 EST

This is starting to get beyond frustrating for me.

Yesterday, I spent the whole day bisecting boot failures
on my system due to the totally untested linux/bitops.h
optimization, which I fully analyzed and debugged.

Today, I had hoped that I could get some work done of my
own, but that's not the case.

Yet another bootup regression got added within the last 24
hours.

I don't mind fixing the regression or two during the merge
window but THIS IS ABSOLUTELY, FUCKING, REDICULIOUS!

The tree breaks every day, and it's becomming an extremely
non-fun environment to work in.

We need to slow down the merging, we need to review things
more, we need people to test their fucking changes!