Re: post-2.6.25 locks up hard without any message

From: Justin Mattock
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 12:57:32 EST

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Pierre Ossman <drzeus-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 23:50:17 +0000
> "Justin Mattock" <justinmattock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > You might have what I was experiencing, a complete lock up, I received
> > a patch from Peter Zijlstra that resolved the issue for me, I pass it
> > to you:
>
> Seems like your mailer screwed up all the whitespace in the patch.
> Could you try resending it as an attachment?
>
> Rgds
> --
> -- Pierre Ossman
>
> Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
> PulseAudio, core developer http://pulseaudio.org
> rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org

Hello; man that sucks, the white space got all messed up, attached is
the patch's that I used,
from Peter Zijlstra, and Andrew Morton. For some reason my system is
messed up with using patch -P1 hopefully you'rs
goes through. Also the names of the patches aren't correct, I should
of written them down, a few days ago, but got carried away with
working on something else.
regards;

--
Justin P. Mattock