Re: [patch 4/5] debugobjects: add timer specific object debuggingcode

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 12:30:33 EST

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 20:26:28 -0000 Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Add calls to the generic object debugging infrastructure and provide
> fixup functions which allow to keep the system alive when recoverable
> problems have been detected by the object debugging core code.

This has run afoul of the new

http://ozlabs.org/~rusty/kernel/rr-latest/misc:timer-typesafe.patch

I don't know if Rusty intends that for 2.6.26. Probably not, given its
infancy. So I'll locally revert that change from Rusty's tree to clear the
way for a clean merge of
debugobjects-add-timer-specific-object-debugging-code.patch.