Re: linux-next: Tree for April 24

From: Michael Ellerman
Date: Fri Apr 25 2008 - 09:34:25 EST

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 17:20 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Geert,
>
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:12:16 +0200 (CEST) Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > BTW, the results of today all seem to are unaccessible?
> >
> > E.g. http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/25192/
> >
> > Forbidden
> >
> > You don't have permission to access /kisskb/buildresult/25195/ on this
> > server.
>
> These results pages are mirrored from an inaccessible server. Sometimes
> they don't get all the pages mirrored in one go (I assume). Please try
> again later.

We take a snapshot with wget, that /should/ be consistent, ie. no
dangling links. But then that gets rsync'ed, and it's possible if you're
browsing while the rsync is going you'll get a link to nowhere.

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
OzLabs, IBM Australia Development Lab

wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person