Re: [patch 14/15] m68k: Update defconfigs

From: Joel Becker
Date: Thu Apr 24 2008 - 17:12:13 EST

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 08:29:54PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> From: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Update the m68k defconfigs

<snip>

> CONFIG_OCFS2_FS=m
> +# CONFIG_OCFS2_FS_O2CB is not set
> +# CONFIG_OCFS2_FS_USERSPACE_CLUSTER is not set
> # CONFIG_OCFS2_DEBUG_MASKLOG is not set
> # CONFIG_OCFS2_DEBUG_FS is not set

In these defconfigs, you disable the cluster stack drivers for
ocfs2. This means that ocfs2 can only work as a local filesystem.
While it will work fine that way, I figured I'd send an email in case
that wasn't your intention :-) I note that the following
multi_defconfig has the cluster stack drivers enabled:

+CONFIG_OCFS2_FS=m
+CONFIG_OCFS2_FS_O2CB=m
+CONFIG_OCFS2_FS_USERSPACE_CLUSTER=m

Joel

--

"The one important thing i have learned over the years is the
difference between taking one's work seriously and taking one's self

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker@xxxxxxxxxx