Re: linux-next: Tree for March 6

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 21:10:58 EST

Hi all,

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 22:50:41 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:07:43 +0000 Andy Whitcroft <apw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I presume that when you report a build break here that this was something
> > you fixed and we should not see in the tree you released. By which I mean,
> > if any of our builds fail that is not expected and worth reporting.
>
> Correct. All reports very welcome, thanks.

As a clarification. The above applies when I report a build break while
I am creating the tree. I will also report some breakage in post
creation testing. These latter reports will be left to the responsible
person to fix up (hopefully in a timely manner).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx