driver for winbond wifi card on Kohjinsha subnotebook

From: Petr Susil
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 11:26:27 EST

Hi, i got a new kohjinsha laptop with winbond wifi card and I'm struggling to get it work...
I found a driver which seems to work somehow, but the driver is pretty buggy...
it causes kernel panic (when modprobing with wifi switched on) pretty often... (when modprobing with wifi switched off, the card does not work)
however if modprobing succeeds (about 10% times), the driver works pretty well...
the driver seems to be GPL, but the license version is unclear...
you can find some more info on my kohjinsha page: http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~susa/kohjinsha.html