Re: [RFC] Notifier for Externally Mapped Memory (EMM)

From: Robin Holt
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 04:48:03 EST

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 07:09:55AM +0200, Avi Kivity wrote:
> Isn't that out of the question for .25?

I keep hearing this mantra. What is so compelling about the .25
release? When seems to be more important than what. While I understand
product release cycles, etc. and can certainly agree with them. I would
like to know with what I am being asked to agree.

That said, I agree we should probably finish getting the comments on
Andrea's most recent patch, if any, cleared up and put that one in.

Robin