Re: [announce] Xtables, Xtables-addons 1.5.2

From: Patrick McHardy
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 09:54:39 EST

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have released Xtables 1.5.2, which is a package of my ongoing
iptables development. It contains a few patches that make it easier
to build (no kernel source required¹!), and... see shortlog below. I
just rebased it on top of the new converted-from-svn iptables git
tree (which still needs to be officially embraced..); once that
happens it will hopefully merge. Still, it is stable and can replace
an older iptables package.

It would be a lot better if you would post your patches
instead publishing your own versions of iptables.