Re: new regression in 2.6.25-rc3: no keyboard/lid acpi events onthinkpad T61p

From: Alexey Starikovskiy
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 15:51:22 EST

Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
Did you guys stop accepting reports by mail?
I hope not.
It is easier to track bug information in bugzilla.
If you for some reason do not wish to create a bug report,
I can do it for you. You only need to provide acpidump.

and attach acpidump?

I'll see if I can get acpidump output - in which state do you want it?
Right after boot on the broken kernel?
acpidump output does not change over time, you could get it even with some other kernel.