Re: linux-next: first tree

From: Frank Seidel
Date: Fri Feb 22 2008 - 00:41:50 EST

Hello Stephen,

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:07:01 +0100 Frank Seidel <fseidel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi, i'll provide tars of the current linux-next tree reachable
>> via my http://linux-next.f-seidel.de wiki ("Tar Downloads").
>> Is that what you were looking for?
>
> I was going to start providing tarballs yesterday, but other things
> happened :-( I will provide a next-YYYYMMDD.tar.gz file on kernel.org
> starting today. I will mention it in today's announcement.

sorry, i didn't knew/considered you could have something prepared for this
as well, as i couldn't see any feedback from you to this request for quite
some time.
So, i just thought i could try to take care of this point. But of course
its much more handy when you just do it together when releasing a new
linux-next.

Thanks,
Frank