Re: [QUESTION] FRV: linking error?

From: Sam Ravnborg
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 14:19:47 EST

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 09:15:00PM +0300, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:
> [David Howells - Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 06:13:15PM +0000]
> | Cyrill Gorcunov <gorcunov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> |
> | > Sam, maybe we should just eliminate this section at least for FRV?
> |
> | You should have a patch in your inbox to do just that.
> |
> | David
> |

> Thanks David! I've got them all.
> I think Sam will take care of them to be included in mainline.

arch stuff like this is preferably going via the arch maintainer.
Sometimes I do all-arch patches but when they are independent
like this one they should go via the arch maintainer.

Cyrill - I would like you to do the same cleanup for
m32r + mn10300 + s390
and send the patch to the respective maintainers with a cc to me.

Thanks,
Sam