Re: 2.6.25-rc2-mm1 (x64 thermal build failure)

From: Randy Dunlap
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 17:07:01 EST

Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
Le Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:41:47 -0800,
Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Does this patch apply to -mm? Seem like No.

No, it was generated against 2.6.25-rc2.

After converting it from mime(?) to ASCII

Probably due to my PGP-MIME signature. Will try to remember that
I should disable it next time.

and fixing one #if (change "and" to "&&")

Oops. Fixed on my side too.

& fixing patch rejects, it does build cleanly.

The rejects are probably due to the patch being applied to -mm. It
applies fine on -rc here.

Any opinion about whether the patch is clean ? Worth it ?

It seems reasonable to me as long as the option depends on EMBEDDED,
as it does.

--
~Randy