Re: Linux 2.6.25-rc2

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 10:56:00 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

If this (or my other patch) indeed solves the problem i'd still favor a full revert of the SLUB_FASTPATH (commit 1f84260c8ce3b1ce26d4), it looks quite un-cooked and quite un-tested for multiple independent reasons.

Sigh, why do i again have to be the messenger who brings the bad news to SLUB land, and again when poor Christoph went on vacation? :-/

the revert patch is below. (manually done due to other changes since 1f84260c8ce3b1ce26d4 was commited, but trivial)

I am ok with this if someone can actually confirm it fixes things.

Pekka