Re: 2.6.25-rc2: Reported regressions from 2.6.24

From: Arjan van de Ven
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 11:52:42 EST

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:24:53 +0100
"Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > question: can we please list the last known good version for each
> > entry? Since these are all regressions (right?) that information
> > ought to be available and usually helps down in narrowing causes..
>
> Well, this usually is only obvious for the cases in which the

last-known-good SHOULD be obvious. These are regressions right?
A regression means "version X worked, version Y does not".
If there is no version X, it's not a regression.

Knowing version X is helpful to know how far back to look.

--
If you want to reach me at my work email, use arjan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
visit http://www.lesswatts.org