Re: 2.6.25-rc1/2 CD/DVD burning broken

From: Frans Pop
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 05:31:20 EST

On Monday 18 February 2008, Mike Galbraith wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 09:46 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > > This fragment is much too short to allow to judge on possible
> > > reasons. There is a high probability that your problem is caused by
> > > the cdrecord fork called "wodim".
> >
> > There is also the 100% certainty that this reply was from a known troll
> > and should just be ignored.
>
> That was rude, crude and uncalled for.

I have no problems with my reply being called "rude" or "crude". After all,
I wasn't even remotely trying to be nice or considerate.

However, I do think it was called for as mr. Schilling's reply was nothing
other than the next mail in his endlessly running FUD campain against
Wodim. If you're not aware of that campain, please try for example the
following link:
http://www.google.com/search?q=schilling+wodim&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Cheers,
FJP