Re: Announce: Linux-next (Or Andrew's dream :-))

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Feb 17 2008 - 00:26:49 EST

Hi James,

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:14:32 -0600 James Bottomley <James.Bottomley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do you have the tree and build logs available anywhere? I'd like to
> turn off the merge tree builds when this is able to replace it.

The tree is at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git - or did
you mean the logs of creating the tree. I currently ceate the tree
fairly manually (as I slowly script what can be) and so have no logs of
that process.

The build logs that I have some control over are at
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/. I am hoping to expand on
the arch/config combinations over time (I have to convince my tame cross
compiler builder :-)). I also hope that others will build this tree for
themselves and publish the results.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx