Re: [2.6.25-rc1] jerky mouse cursor and randoooom key repeats

From: Chris Holvenstot
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 23:10:29 EST

Jiri -

This is just to confirm that I have been running all day on a kernel
built with CONFIG_GROUP_SCHED turned 'off' and have not seen the problem
with my keyboard (I never noticed a problem with the mouse as others
have)

At slack moments through the day I have taken the oppertunity to perform
7 boots and could not recreate the failure (see my previous note which
has some lame speculation that the conditions for the failure are seeded
at boot time)

If there is anything else you would like to have performed in an attempt
to further isolate this issue I will try my best to provide it. This
includes going back to a 2.6.25-rc2 kernel with CONFIG_GROUP_SCHED
turned 'on' if you think that further confirmation of the problem is
required or would be useful.

Once again, thank you for taking the lead on this issue.

Chris