Re: linux-next build status

From: Chris Snook
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 20:24:59 EST

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi all,

Initial status can be seen here
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/ (I hope to make a better
URL soon). Suggestions for more compiler/config combinations are
welcome, but we can't necessarily commit to fulfilling all you
wishes. :-)

i386 allmodconfig please.

Also, I highly recommend adding some randconfig builds, at least one 32-bit arch and one 64-bit arch. Any given randconfig build is not particularly likely to catch bugs that would be missed elsewhere, but doing them daily for two months will catch a lot of things before they get released. The catch, of course, is that you have to actually save the .config for this to be useful, which might require a slight modification to your scripts.

-- Chris