Re: linux-next: first tree

From: David Chinner
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 20:11:12 EST

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 11:50:40AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:17:02 +1100 David Chinner <dgc@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > The current XFS tree that goes into -mm is:
> >
> > git://oss.sgi.com:8090/xfs/xfs-2.6.git master
>
> Added, thanks.
>
> I have put you as the contact point - is this correct?

Not really ;)

> I notice that the
> MAINTAINERS file has a different contact for XFS.

Yup - xfs-masters@xxxxxxxxxxxx If you want a real person
on the end of problem reports feel free to leave me there,
but you should really also cc the xfs-masters address as well
to guarantee that the problem is seen and dealt with promptly
as I'm not always available.....

Cheers,

Dave.
--