Re: BUG: 2.6.25-rc1: iptables postrouting setup causes oops

From: Ben Nizette
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 17:38:34 EST

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 00:48 -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:46:01 +1100 Ben Nizette <bn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Perfectly repeatable.
>
> If my theory is correct, changing pretty much anything in the kernel config
> might just make it go away. But still, it would be most valuable if you
> could try running a bisection search, as described in
> http://www.kernel.org/doc/local/git-quick.html, thanks.

Hm, not as stable a bug as I'd thought. I have performed a number of
bisections with different start points and they have not converged on
the same patch twice. Even bisections with the _same_ start point
didn't always converge on the same patch.

What ever the problem is it isn't immediately apparent in latest git so
I guess we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled.

Thanks,
--Ben.