Re: Tests of undefined CONFIG variables.

From: Haavard Skinnemoen
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 08:35:08 EST

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 05:54:12 -0500 (EST)
"Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i've also updated the list of what i call "badref" CONFIG variables
> -- that is, tests of CONFIG_ variables that appear to be undefined
> anywhere in a Kconfig file (which typically represents a meaningless
> test, naturally).

I've fixed BOARD_ATSTK1002_SW2_CUSTOM, thanks. It was a real bug.

As for AP7000_8_BIT_SMC, it is sort-of used. It is part of a choice
menu where the other two choices are used like this:

#if defined(CONFIG_AP700X_32_BIT_SMC)
#elif defined(CONFIG_AP700X_16_BIT_SMC)
#else
#endif

and the #else block covers the only remaining choice, AP700X_8_BIT_SMC.

I can fix it by turning the #else above into an #elif I guess.

Haavard